You are invited to attend the 2014 100% Changed Women's Conference hosted by First Lady Desetra Taylor of Center For Hope Ministries in Bloomington, Illinois.
The 100% Changed Women's Conference aims to equip women with the tools to develop a more intimate relationship with Christ. Attendees will be empowered to transform their lives through spiritual and personal development seminars targeted to meet their needs.
The 2014 100% Changed Women's Conference is scheduled for Friday & Saturday, November 7th & 8th 2014. Women ages 18 and older may register for the 100% Changed Women's Conference.
• Graduation Celebration & Butterfly Social
Family and friends are invited to the 100% Changed Graduation celebration. This event will feature special presentations, life-changing testimonies, and lots of memorable moments to share.
The 100% Changed graduation is scheduled for Friday, November 7th, 7:00pm – 9:00pm at Center for Hope Ministries. Immediately following the graduation ceremony is our "Butterfly Social" where you will an opportunity to meet current and past 100% Changed graduates.
• Conference: $25 – Advance Registration is Required
You are invited to join us for a CHANGE Experience. You are guaranteed to be inspired to step into your personal change through powerful worship, dynamic speakers, and life-changing workshops. Click here to learn more about our speakers and workshops. Conference materials will be provided with advance registration. Lunch is included in the registration fee. (see section Continental Breakfast & Lunch below for more info)
The conference begins Saturday, November 8th at 9am and is held at Center for Hope Ministries in Bloomington, IL. Visit www.cfhministries.org for more information about Center for Hope Ministries.
On site logistics do not allow us to accommodate nursing infants and young children. No childcare or nursery service will be provided.
Open registration is September 8th – October 25th. There are four (4) easy ways to register:
• Online: using our Web registration system. Click here to register online here:
• In Person: Immediately following one of our weekly services in the CFH Fellowship Hall. The days and times are as follows: Sunday Morning Worship Service: 10:15 am – 12:00 pm or Wednesday's Bible Study: 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
• Mail: Click here to download a copy of the registration form. Complete the form in its entirety and mail it, along with your lunch (meal) payment to:
Center For Hope Ministries
14940 Old Colonial Road,
Bloomington, IL 61705.
Please note: Checks should be made payable to CFH Ministries.
• Fax: If you are not interested in purchasing a lunch, you are welcome to fax your completed registration form to 309.827.2127
Continental Breakfast & Lunch
Lunch is included in the registration fee, and includes a main entrée, side dish, dessert, and beverage. Also, we are offering a vegetarian meal option. When completing the online registration, be sure to note your selection.
This year, we will not be offering a complementary continental breakfast. However, the Commander Café will be open at 8am to service those interested in purchasing food and beverage items (including coffee, doughnuts, and breakfast sandwiches).
Onsite check-in begins Friday, November 7th at 6:00 pm. Worship service will begin promptly at 7:00pm on Friday night. Please call 309.827.2009 for additional information.